Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fireworks

Tonight we watched fireworks from the backyard of our home under construction. We also invited my hubby's brother and his family. We weren't sure if the view would be too good, but it turned out quite well. One joshua tree ate into the view so we moved to a different location in the backyard, but otherwise we had a great view. So our new home has been named the official 4th of July home for our extended family.

At this point I am SO ready to move! We returned to the rental to find that the ac was not working. My husband tried to run the evaporative cooler earlier in the day and discovered that it leaks into the house. :( We are so done with this house. During the winter months the heater would give out on occasion. The problem would be "fixed" one day and then the heater would give out yet again. Very Frustrating!!

The windows are open and the fans are running. Someone will be out tomorrow to "fix" the problem. As long as it is fixed for the next two to three months we live here, I guess I'll survive. If not, I'm booking a hotel!

No comments: