Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Stories Part 2

Of course, the stories don't end there. No, the next day we went to the beach. Our original plan was to go to Corona Del Mar--even though it is quite a ways from San Diego. We did not anticipate all the traffic (I guess we should have--it was a hot, summer Saturday). After a too long drive, we made it to Corona Del Mar to find no parking anywhere. Ira was upset and I was ready to go home. Thankfully, Mark is not one to give up. He just took us south to another beach, but it's parking was full, so then again south to another parking lot. This one was much further from the beach, but we did eventually make it to the ocean.

A few days after our vacation, I was looking at the photos that were shot at the beach and came across a gem of a video shot my dear husband who then forgot to tell me about it! Seriously, I think I have watched this video about a hundred times and it just gets better and better. So I have officially "YouTubed" my kids, hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

No comments: