Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ira's Birthday Bash

Ira turned 6 at the beginning of April. To celebrate we threw a little birthday bash. We decided to rent an inflatable (after all that fun at Jumping Jacks). The pirate ship inflatable was SO fun! The kids had a blast climbing, sliding, and bouncing off the walls. We also got a motorcycle pinata so everyone had a bag of loot to take home. That morning Ira changed his mind about his birthday cake. The plan was to serve cupcakes, but he wanted a cake. To save myself some work I bought the cake when I bought the balloons and the added some Bakugan figures to it. Yes, Ira is still obsessed with Bakugan! Good thing too, since he got a TON of Bakugan stuff.

Make a wish!

Fun In The Pirate Ship

We never got a "before" picture of the pinata.


Score!

All in all, we had a lot of fun. And my little boy has grown up so much this year! He still has a wild imagination and tons of energy. But he has also matured. He is a sensitive and caring boy and I'm so grateful that he is my son!

1 comment:

Elder Esplin said...

Happy Belated Birthday IRA! We love Jumping Jacks too! The best place ever.