Friday, September 14, 2007

Edison... Edison...

So Edison pulled the plug on our plans (ha ha ha, I didn't mean to get punny). My hubby called them on Tuesday morning (when electric was supposed to go in) and they said, "Oh, we have you scheduled for the 14th." We made them promise and double promise that the electric would go in on the 14th. Today is the 14th and... they really are working!

So we rescheduled all the services. The official move date is now Thursday the 20th. We will make it just in time for our wedding anniversary and my Mother's birthday (the two being only a day apart). Yesterday we moved clothes hanging in the closets to the new house. We finally have closet space!! I'm telling you, two little closets for 4 people just doesn't cut it (especially since the two little people actually take up more space than I do!).

My hubby loaded up the trailer last night with boxes we have packed in the last several weeks and stored in the garage. The in-laws were very nice and came to help out at the tail end of the work. They really have been awesome. They helped my Mom while she was moving and they have really helped us in our moves as well.

So, a little delay... but soon!

No comments: