Sunday, April 1, 2007

Beginnings

At the advice of a good friend, we have decided to begin a blog of our own. The objective of this blog is to keep family and friends current on our lives. Since we have viewed very few blogs ourselves, this will be a work in progress.

I will probably be the author of most of our blogs, so let me introduce myself. I am a late twenties wife with two adorable children, my son who will be turning 3 this week and my 9 month old daughter. My husband and I currently live with my mother. She can no longer care for herself in her own home (even though she lived only 3 doors down from us), so we have decided to sell our homes and build one house for us all to live in comfortably.

Part of our decision to begin this blog is to chronicle the building of our new home. But we would also like a place to tell of our other adventures--most notably, the raising of our young family.

1 comment:

s&m said...

I signed up just to be able to make comments and generally be annoying. Just like I've said for years... little sisters are always annoying. "StupendousMan" says that big sisters are there to be bugged. Although in his case it was a big and little brother.