Monday, April 30, 2007

Tractors!

As I have said before, my son loves tractors. Following Park Day on Wednesday, we drove by the property and saw that a tractor had arrived to remove the dirt from the trenching and smooth out the area where the foundation will be laid. My son was overjoyed at seeing the tractor.

It was nearing lunchtime, but I took him out of the car and we introduced ourselves to the men working. I told them that my son just had to look at the tractor. One of the men offered to give him a ride. Oh what joy filled my little boy's soul! Did he want to go for a ride on the tractor? Did the Earth revolve around the sun? What a silly question.

Thankfully I had my camera and we now have video of the infamous ride on the tractor. Sometimes I think we decided to build a house just for my son's enjoyment in watching it being built.

No comments: