Friday, April 20, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

It's official, our first cosmetic decision regarding the house has been made. We have chosen a roof color. It took us over a week. But I have called our contractor and the order has been placed. There is no turning back now.

Sometimes I wonder why three adults with no aptitude for decisive decision making decided to build a house together. The number of choices that will need to be made between now and the completion of this project are daunting. But at least we made it through decision number one fairly unscathed.

I had to lobby my mother and husband on going with my choice of roof color, but I was successful. I can be pretty persuasive. If anything, they finally agreed with me to get me to stop talking about it. I don't think I'll win every choice, but I can certainly try!

No comments: