Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Nicknames

My husband has a particular knack of finding nicknames for people. I have had a series of nicknames throughout our courtship. So it is none too surprising that he has been equally skillful in finding nicknames for our children.

My son's most popular nickname is "Bundles of Joyfulness" or "Bundles" for short. This is why I refer to my son as B in this blog. Just recently my husband has settled on a nickname for our daughter. She will now be known as... "Cutesie". This is why I refer to her as C in this blog.

I have no gift in this particular subject. I often call my son "Baby" and my daughter, to distinguish herself from my son, "Baby Girl". Not too brilliant, eh? I don't know what I'll do when the next one comes along; "Hey You" is probably not a good alternative...

2 comments:

s&m said...

Or there's always "whoever you are". Come on Sis, I thought you were at least somewhat creative :)

K said...

I think you've already figured it out: Next One, Next for short.